



March 21:I decided to go to the WIlderness Garden Preserve located just 3 miles past the Pala Casino on the the 76 highway. If you have never been and you enjoy the great outdoors you would love this! Not too many people know of it so it really is peaceful. If I would have thought about it I would have brought a lunch and had a picnic. I have been here three other times last year and at that time there was no water flowing in the creek. This time the creek had a pretty good flow and the wildflowers on the meadow trail were just beautiful. I am not too sure I would go alone however, its pretty isolated and there are wild cats in the valley. I brought my camera helper (mom) this time, she wanted to see what I was bragging about. Thanks for your help mom! I took pictures of two or three new birds so that is exciting. I plan on going again soon because the pictures didn't turn out.
No comments:
Post a Comment